Dukes Poetry In Motion









Chapter 1- Should of Run This Town





Crosses should be R shaped.....

If your ecstasy shifts from oaths too I don't knows, in a predicament. Line yourself up with an angel. It is me and my angel taken for taken.
 Locking our hands together, to teach you a lesson.

 I'm breaking the mold that is missing information.

My Father is as clever as a club of neighbors. 
Liking the night because the defense for being high on life, is to teach you a lesson. Sustaining the licenses for both the holiday inn, and a hero gone with the wind! Ettiquette- thud!
  

 I'm good with confirming when he was around, I couldn't accept without saying thank you. I couldn't rock without being spontaneous. Dreams come true.

You wouldn't stash without giving gifts, Collectibles are investments. Had it- better be a favorite character. For a lifetime.

 I wouldn't get intoxicated without learning something. I don't have to decide, before I make it. Or make it before I decide.
 Messaging me while causing my shock, He let me know I was already higher than the ceiling.

Making it like a contest; if he knew which time: I forgot- he was talking about- he'd repeat it. Without putting you on the spot.
 He was strong. Gotcha Strong. Made me look cool.

He could target an eight ball. Without seeing '' a please try again.'' He'd flip a mode from messy to clean. From renovations to clubs he'd pine with an ''a ha''! From the destitute to a pimp. He invested his intelligence surrendering to his honor. With a term that couldn't be erased like, etc, etc, am I right?

My father was the one you stamped contracts with and put it threw a crash test dummy course. Promising help is on its way.
 Say a kettle blew up, he'd hold you close and lay you down soft himself.

When you age; you find hair in odd places: hence the saying babies bottom. Its not a Renaissance, its an alien. Put your grills on! Bite the bullet. Go for the field goal, drop kicking with your left and right, Your either kissing teeth or your lips. Hoping not to let the cheer- leaders down.

We made extra fruity snacks! We both love competition. I'm sweeper , He's goalie. Maybe I'm the goalie now that he's missing, but I'd say I'm still earning my spot. Still need more google.


Chapter 2- Vica Verca



He's was there mano- a- mano a 3:00 am phone call, or a history lesson. I'm there too cater or to help you repent, to talk about the food chain. Stemming from Sylvia Brown. Reading horoscopes all my life, watching soap opera's.
 
We'd talk eating. Hes best friends with tomato juice and beans, I love bread and butter, and milkshakes.

Since computers have been around. Genius's are the new genesis. Everyone is smart...didn't you know?!
 

I think going punch for punch is funny. Think about your own tolerance level.

If you haven't taken my goalie: give him a fair- battle; 
I'm saving our endangered style. Pa-lease! Although he is fly. The opponents were dominatrix's! Needing to take the room of people. Good enough for a thorny crown.

Dad you do not need to stay in the back- room alone, not that mummification will ever be out, But panic attacks were never in.

We're at the top of the food chain. I know your an old soul, but please you can stun excessive lectures from a side view, because soon all runts will be immune. We grew up and we still love you. And still have morals and values.

Praise the noise I make, is at a pitch- you couldn't miss. At the top of a roller- coaster,  So to the quick- you wonder where you are, and why?

 Excuse me; but I knew in person I saw you: unexpected- wrestling; with the raw. 


I would hate to see my dad on his knee's, so I joined him.
 I echo singing in the background; telling telemarketer's: to hold on. I put them on hold, so I could scream!



Chapter 3- Consequences





You are not alone. and I never lied, when I said, I love you, 
See me build my wide audience range. From the grungy to the royalty to the basics. Hoping for a survivor.

Say Oprah went missing. 
Angels dive. Elf's point.

I'm doing the best I can.
 I cant believe authors are hand models.They must really lift a new wind.
 I have the prettiest middle fingers they are quick and snappy. Maybe a little crooked.

Maybe a little crooked. Willing to be the first to party, first to walk away when in a fight.
 Lasting no longer then a min and a half. I know enemies don't stop going for weapons.

Making myself dizzy. Really turns you on. I'm a dancing queen questioning our mortality. I'm like the girl with the smile, no- one wants to blink, and you the people I don't want to cry like I did.




Chapter-  4-  Miss You Too Much




Time has gone really slow the last hour, I think closed cub-bards has power over clocks. I'm pushing my endurance with my hands. My feet can no longer run. 

I recognize I haven't accepted seniority since my Dads been around, saying happy birthday, singing the elmo song, going out to dinner, taking taxi's, stumbling upon a wheel of fortune.

In the back of my mind he's meant for holding me back. Good at making me laugh. Just by saying ''boo! You suck at being a bitch!..Be nice instead....''

Glow: while I have a laugh attack so I can remember lighting this candle. I'm sorry for the third eye, that gets left stranded; in this world of leers, and taps. 


 
Denial stunts your growth. An ion of space shouting'' this is a competition for who's in the most rooms. And not dead.....

I technically skipped a grade in being boxed-in. For wearing a costume made for the front page of ''People''. Like Rita McNeil, Or Whitney Houston. Cher even.

If you don't respect who I'm REALLY trying to save with my memory. My father and I. Then you don't understand the present. You don't understand how much I loved that man.





Chapter 5- I Will Compromise




Find me intimidating?
 Minimalist's carve peoples hearts with drawings. They are a big debt to me.

 The Global- UV- Rays penetrated The Moon. I cared- I hated Hydro, and I was feeling the heat.

Especially throughout the nights of; Fall, from my tears, when it was confirmed my Papa Dukes was gone. What a dumb restraining order. What a dumb bankruptcy. What a dumb dog. What a bad friend. What neighbor? How'd it all go?


As his poker face deemed playing tricks- 
I needed material to win my friends back. Where he just needed a role- play.
We know if he's under the table, he might not be here forever.... and fuck the fucker that did it.

Its all about morals and values. 
If I don't stop the train wreck will stop. I'm spelling out brace with my heart, as the cushions lend out a shoulder for me to lean on, when I'm down. I always miss him.


Days with my thumbs up- I remember him, holding my chin saying ''don't roll your eyes.'' 

I dedicate this song to my father hes a duke.
 That likes pop, he says you got to stick you neck out to get ahead, his Dads name is ''Bud''.

 
I'm wondering if he found a camera or if Daddy will call. As I lie on the ground, hoping the kitty; doesn't scratch me, but if; the dog- does: that's okay, you have to convince some.

1/~Do you doubt my spontaneous memory? Glinkgo Bilboa

2/~Do you think about the cold people left for minimum sentencing feel? How about Dirty Cops?

3/~Don't you have a cue, people don't understand? How about a sheerness people people take advantage of?  True friends won't doubt your talent.

4/~Have robots updated? More then I know...

5/~Will I die from a robot? It is possible..

6/~Do you know what listening to an alarm and a teacher sounds like at the same time? Try dumb and dumber...its the most annoying sound in the world..

7/~Do you understand a quick recovery in a change of surrounding? Freeestylin in peace.

8/ Is it the whole family or none of the family without you? I'll compromise...and wish upon a star..

If its worth the risk take the fall.
 If its what you want it s worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More How To Wishes

What I do in order to make a wish is think of The Angels Name 3 times, then conclude my wish. I suggest thinking of our peoples Zodiacs...