Day In, Day Out

Chapter 1- Genuinely Natural



No way I am yearning: for cable and A Holiday Inn. Father Time is wicked.' Tis, astray in some ways.' Usually has a due date, you could happen to be late for.  He seems to check in every hour though.' 6 degrees of separation.

Mother Nature- should be more responsible! Mother Nature needs some extra sleep, some say.' When excellence can rest plus have some venerability ''she will.'' Others say sleep, when you are dead.' Beauty and the beach.' Promote nature eh!

 Maybe she'll give you her last words, feeling a little stereo-typed.' Maybe, she will give you some R and R when we open our eyes to why answering- the question why sucks, and become a witness.' When we try, and make her life easier, when hell freezes over.' 

 I wonder what the Doctor with the PhD said, when they cured me.' No one knows a writer who is not in trouble.' lol...Doesn't it hurt' to make a wish for yourself?' Well- welcome- faith.' So good at praying, it should ''cost money for every minute.'' Cha- ching!

Newbies are famous for not always knowing where we will end- up.' As if, so Under Ground, you become your own Country. When really, you're such A Patriot; The Confederates show the way to make a countenance smile even with no teeth. :) Got to stick your neck out to get ahead. Voluptuous; like Cats on the table.' You'd do anything; formidable/ or not- for us.' What are you doing here?!

The art of falling, became the art of bursting.' Why you so early birdy? So we can make lots of punchlines?! Like licking the belly of the Frog. I cannot be doubting myself. Why are you here?!

 Starving artist- taking a nose- dive;  Easy, breezy, beautiful, butterflies/ I am so unprofessional.... sometimes. Providence is going wild. And you better think about who you give immunity. Marines are a last resource. So what is your omen? With money you're a Dragon.... without money you are a Worm.' 
 Especially when wild Frogs show up!
Peek a boo!!
                                           




Chapter 2- Do You...









 Life is a luxury. To a fool, it is free.
Sometimes you got to teach infallibility.' Am I right?  Sure, if you young, enjoy being young... Hope you get the brass-tacks by the time you are 12.

 Sometimes you lose your teacher.' Sometimes, they take the best with them. Sometimes the best is yet too come.' No wonder beef is so expensive. Probably has the best life of the food chain that we get to enjoy. Bless this meal... and the ideal.  

 Rules for the Boat I call MOONLIGHT:


 I do not believe in inerrancy. I do believe in multiple causes.' What does not kill you- makes you stronger.' So slap- back, the slap- stick one doesn't need to speak your language for you to get the point across. (  |  )

Even when you're stuck on the couch. Stuck on reflecting on your instincts. Everyone needs a plan A and B, setting sail, when you have a compass, and feel like a legend. 

Even when you are struggling. Stuck in the middle of a new creation. Even if you don't find out the nice way and find out for yourself later in life then you should. What is family for anyway? Spoiler alerts, Emergencies. Daily routines, and rain checks. So phubbed, because it is okay to be turned down. So alert, I can't forget. So ok, because I have options.....

 So bomb shelled,  at ones own peril when you get your first phone...
 Maybe I should not work so hard? Some don't like leaving their life up- for a God to control. I rather like having a God for the challenge for more.

  One day, there won't be a next time. Some trust no one. Sometimes it feels like retards are in charge. What if the one lamb to the slaughter- resists? 

 
After 33, you are worse than Bart Simpson.' You know you are an adult.' The time where you wonder if, you just feel weird feelings, that mean nothing, or mean, something.' I am fine, in a, ''not today'' kind of sense.' I just don't bottle my feelings very long.

Sometimes instability is right. So do what you got to!

Snap! A Time Traveler walked into a bar and could not go back in time. They 
went through a whole morphing process!  for merit is terms or prices.

 Too much change is greedy.  I do not want to bug an introvert.' Embers flying by fickle. That's why Father time and Mother Nature fight. Material world never looked so alive!

'The gift that keeps on giving'' is, maternal and psychic.' Where taking the good with the bad; legitimately-
 boomerang!

You can tell- from the person that turns their back on their back stabbers. Acceptance gets loud before it gets quiet.





Chapter 3- Unfinished Business




A 40 year old virgin, knows nothing. They experience threw other people...They may be tolerant, because they have never lost control.' So patient, like being brain washed.'

Feels like taking cheap shots for a living. At least in an ambulance you got a chance.' If no one is perfect why does everyone stare like a star needs a stage, and not an iridescent friend, at the show?'

 Prove- I am a Pixie. Try to be as fast as A Jack Russel Terrier.'
 Tiki- Old school, with the new school.' Don't you know I am like a fairy?!?!

 I am so green when the sun hits me, I want to grow up.' I am so prudent, no one was scared of the machine. Its printer paper is so fine print, its no hold barred.' To reach the top, just sign here  _________ .                Psych!   I make no money for this............yet.

 I am so black, I need a clean slate, I think my shadow is boring. I am proud. I do the talking.' Need more licenses.' In practice, you better get more then 1 strike. Or get a new teacher!

Respecting your opposites as important- as respecting your elders.' Some one more popular- then you know.' I am so white, I feel rare, the spotlight is so elegant.' I see trash and pick it up.' My precious, do you dare day dream?

So austere, it was back to the future in purple.' Would you take a vacation from being a hero? Don't forget to start with I miss you! And finish with no rush.... I am adulting...

 Seeing everything in blue, the breeze picks up a windfall. I love you.' Sticks and stones don't matter. Everyone has been through shyte.' Orange a matter with you, might tend to be more essential then you think. You know when you want to go some where and no one wants to go with you.' Throwing you off kilter, engines red.'

Seizing to my grey hairs.' Broke the internet, when A Robot took a Lawyers- job.' You took my job! A robot has good people skills.' Triple Threat days.' Snakes in the grass; reinforced.' Trouble mesmerized.

I heard cardio wins- over- the- impossible.' As if immortal. They never die, like unfinished business.' Blushing pink.' yogaaaa....

 I can't whistle, I sound like a dog toy!  ballyhooooo. Nativity: not meant to be a nuisance, yet is... I would do anything for you...including my chores..

 All eyes peeled, as if peoples' inventions- turned against themselves. As if jack and the candle stick, became jack and the joystick. Both on joy rides.' I hope we have computers forever. They are only really as evil as you make them.


Although when I am with a machine, it is like I can not be mad at it.' Science can replace out ear drum and shyte. Full serve. Even if; I am more ''hello mote!'' Or ''look what I can do?!!?!'' We are almost owned now...2nd to the machine...


 When keeping it real, is not afraid of the dark! Happy Remembrance Day. 
 bootcamp in isolation with a bootstrap and a campsite. Pics on the wall of your computer friends. The bullseye is being cheesy.  If you're a whiz, you are the one in isolation. Probably do it to yourself.

Obligated, do it yourself.' The chatter that turns too love, turns to rumors too.' Yellow! I am a giver- of quality time.' The only reason your bad when your young is too ''get-'' a bf/ a gf/ or ''protect-'' your family.' 

It is normal to say people are weird.' Time makes time.' It is a dare; we are incapacitated.' Homesick testimonies fall- short.' I took a whole year off the night- life for the moon- light. I am meshing threw the conductive mush, high off the hog.' Minding my own business, a little, and working a lot.' World Star has to forget; '' a bruised ego.' ''

 Should the size of the crown matter? Chiamus- tis, just ''mind- over- matter!'' As if my memory is where I left it?!?!? Solitaire.' Stop and smell the roses and the dirt.



Chapter 4- Consider It Brought









I am like a list of ingredients. I totally made myself a statistic.' I want the last word, not the first.' Yet I don't want to die, astray.' What a last word it is these days...

Every time I see A Frog, it insinuates something bad is going to happen, yet I will be okay.~ We never get even.' You win some, you lose some.' It is all in how you take it.'

 I' am goofy like a Rabbit; in water. Early like A Rooster waking up in the sticks, I' am tailored made like A Sheep, I can be a Lamb- you can mold me into shyte.' Escaping like a horse. All in one swoop. Probably have to be broken in; like metal. Those are my Chinese Astrology Symbols. I am so European. I don't care- I love it.'

 Petty we can sleep anywhere, because we have the most ultimate/ innocent; gang signs.'' Misery loves company/ beauty sleep. I keep  swinging on by like Runts believe in a world, better then what we have already.'

As if, I seen a shooting star early in the evening when it was still light out...' Fossils encrypted; walls are thin. Miracles happen Feels like pulling teeth.' When you least expect it.

Impart flexible/ Impart fluctuating. You always remember how you quit your job. Forget the break downs, get yourself together, and try again.' Keep going.'

 Can't shake hands- I don't know where they've been.' Can't look someone in the eye, with no gratitude.' I am almost sure sometimes moderation is a good thing. Except sometimes you can't be told, and sometimes you know nothing.' Trying to gain sportsmanship before leadership. Everyone just wants to dance with a handsome devil.'

 Obtrusive thumbs being lit, sophisticated, and priceless. Love is blind. Does not mean love is broke.' Welcome to the grunt: Olympics. Look what I got. Yip. Yip. Yip.

In captivity, living longer, unity seems mutilated. Buff- up.' Going buck, hit bottom a few times, of the pool. It is steep. Like having a tea party, under the sea.' Everything is over your head.'

 How do I study? I mark my words.' I have a good memory.' Thanks to my glinko bilboa vitamins.'

Just beautiful. I never met an ugly living creature, I did not like. I really know love at first sight.' I'd be a Saint- if it were't for dirty looks. I am not a victim.' I am humble.' I am shy because no one trusts anyone. I am loud because, I don't want us; too lose a good- thing going- for us.' I am cheering us on, like Chaka Con.'

 I don't just grin and bare it. The WWF must be involved. That's the thing about shyte being medicinal, you have to be kinda sickened?? And have hope?!

You know it costs $10, 000 to die.' And in 100 years, who knows?! So vindicated- it is like a graduation. To people the world is small, to animals, it is even smaller.' 
We are scared of animals we cannot be there for...' We are all too blame.

Goose on the loose! A character you cannot shrug, or their questions.' If your glad you finished last I am as smart as you.' Being a sponsor- You complete me.'' Trying...

 Sometimes an arrow is all you get.' You Bogart.' You Bog! Your name Millhouse?! Or are you going to change the game? You can't just cough once... said the dare devil..'

 When The Pope: spills the salt; The Genie see's nothing but courage. Inkling to full recovery. It is over-time; in over- drive. I'm starring- at my defense- understanding superstitions and presumptions: Pot as big as a cauldron. Definitely a Balmier Jacket on. 

 Would we act- in movies, without having met Zombies'- once upon a time? We'd just be in your face....?!?! No pain equals- no game? Or is zombies the reason for the gospel?

Saying your time is up is ''so yesterday.'' That is the art of intervening.'

Knowing you reap what you sew and I got cavity's to fill, and sub- ordinates to condone. 'Wifi'' my life. Your not here... I take my problems to the computer. And confront problems I can't bare.

Wondering why delete work, when you can build on it? Scratching out letter's of the Alphabet. So I can have a ''Spelling B'' instead of ''Crying- Wolf.'' The Eraser is just as important as The Ink/ Paper- Weight. Criss- crossing ideas, is a great way to be An Inventor.'

 When I know I can't be there for you. Better is a change that I like...

I let you do you...yet it will be both Science, and Religion that told us to get our shyte together.' Enjoy it instead.'













































No comments:

Post a Comment

More How To Wishes

What I do in order to make a wish is think of The Angels Name 3 times, then conclude my wish. I suggest thinking of our peoples Zodiacs...